♥/Friday, March 24, 2006
10:29 PM

At last I have the time to use the com.. Yay!

Well, I had my Orientation the last four days.. It was fun..! Both O2 and the level camp.. Woohoo!


0636 is really bonded and united! I hope that we'll stay like this, or even be better, throughout our two years in NYJC.. Yay yay! Sad to hear that Connie, Ji Xuan and Si Thu Lin are leaving us.. Boohoo. And eight people are going to join us.. Heh. I was almost moved to tears when I heard the cheer 0636 made for the facilitators just now. We, the facilitators didnt even know what they were up to.. So secretive.. The cheer was a shock indeed. The last 30mins of level camp was very emotional.. Many cried. I almost cried. It was my first time seeing the soft side of Ikthiar.. He cried!!! Hehehe. Im so mean.. My throat is hurting.. But it isnt as bad as Sarah's, Archi's and all those who lost their voices.. Poor souls. Then had pizza night and disco night!! Yippee! Kay Chuan was so cute la.. Tried to get close to Michelle.. Lol. Overall, I had fun!! And I've learnt to be more confident, being honest, make my own choices and to celebrate!!! Woohoo! Let's celebrate, people! Can't wait to meet my classmates on Monday...! I love them lots~


Just checked my timetable.. My class rojak lah.. So many different combinations.. For 0636 alone got SEVEN different timetables..! I don't even know which one is mine.. And then, our PE lessons not the same.. This is saddening..


School's really really gonna start next Monday! Aaaaahhhh!


Not going for db tmr.. Got GPA.. Doing duty.. Crowd control.. Must wear baju kurung la.. Haii. A little bit leceh ah..


Ok, I shall stop here.. Tiring week.. Wanna go and sleep. Nitey nite!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity