♥/Wednesday, March 15, 2006
6:43 PM

Im getting darker aft each db training... :( Ran 4.8km this morning.. Wahhh. I was one of the last ones to complete the run.. Nvm.. I will build up my stamina.. Hehe. That's why I joined dragonboat, rmb? And and.. The dragonboat new shirt is sleeveless...! Aaaahh! I hate it..!


I found out that i can buy food aft dragonboat sea training aft all...! Haha. I always feel hungry aft sea training la.. Then cannot find any shops selling food.. Haha. Yuan Ting said that I suddenly bacame active when i saw the the delifrance n polar signs.. Lol. Ok, let's forget abt food for now..


Juz read the ogl games conductor list.. Im in Jabbah! Sad la.. I want Castor.. Jabbah was originally what house ah? Please dun let it be Dragon.. I want Griffin...! Games conductor for Jacob's Ladder. Yay! I love that game..


I need new shoes...! Better buy the graphic calculator tmr.. If not out of stock then have to buy when sch reopens.. There won't be discount anymore.. Damn ex la.. $169.. But other jcs selling it at a higher price.. Hmmm.


Im feeling very tired... Yawwwnnnn!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity