|
|
♥/Saturday, March 18, 2006
10:13 PM TWO days of level camp facil training. I enjoyed it. Thanks to all who have taught me at least something, whatever it is, during the two days camp.. There was a lot of emotions during the camp.. Even among our facilitators.. Anyway, I am looking forward to facilitating my CT group next wk with confidence and an open mind.. It will all begin from ME! I have learnt to say ME/I.. I've also learnt the five questions which I can apply in my daily life.. 1. What was my experience? 2. What worked for me? 3. And what didnt? 4. What did I learn about myself? 5. What is the at least one thing that I will do next time? I just realized that my class is the last class...! 0636....! Not as in the lousiest.. I really hope that I'll be able to get along well with my classmates.. Yea! *thumbs up* Arghh. Go off now.. Tata! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |