♥/Monday, May 01, 2006
3:00 PM

Fever. Blocked nose. SAD LAH!

I'm so happy that Biology test was finally over last friday.. I was too stressed because of that ok. Anyway I know what my result will turn out..

I hope my PI is okay. It just sucks not able to get it right... Urgghhh.

Went out with my family after db training ytd. Was feeling sick then. Bought some stuffs. Reached home at 9plus. Read a msg from Wanlin saying about going online for PW meeting at 8pm. Oh no. I didnt bring my hp when I went out la. Msg-ed her straightaway. Luckily there wasnt a meeting. Phew!

PW meeting via MSN just now.. Have to do lots and lots of research. Haii. So many things to do. Maths test tmr. *grits teeth*

Going to revise Maths and do Bio tutorial. Bye for now.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity