♥/Monday, May 29, 2006
2:23 PM

Had maths lecture today and malay.
Damn la. I woke up at six for morning prayers then went to do Maths holiday assignment. Since I had lots of time before Maths lecture which was at nine thirty, I laid on my bed and listened to songs. Little did I realise that I fell asleep. And guess what time I woke up? NINE FIFTEEN! Damn la. I thought I could be early for lecture. Actually I wouldnt have woken up if I didnt hear my mum talking to my neighbour.. Wah. I ran to school like as if I was chased by a mad dog. By the time I reach LT1 I was perspiring like mad. To make matter worse, the lecture today was supposed to discuss about binomial theorem. BUT i didnt bring it la! Stupid sia. And I couldn't concentrate because some people were just not paying attention to the lecture and talking LOUDLY. Screw them. Well, after that my day went on smoothly. Went to the canteen with my class peeps and ate. Then went for Malay literature class which lasted for TWO hours. Just to finish up the drama.. Suhaimi funny la. He pronounced "Eeesy.." as "easy" instead of "Isy" and "Oye" as "oh ye" instead of "oi".. Had a great time during Malay coz we all were saying the wrong things.. Next lesson is on Sat. Will be doing cerpen(literal meaning: short story).. But I also have training.. How how?


Zul is my MLCS buddy.. Haha. He's good.


Ok ok. Gtg now. I'm going to my grandma's house.. I think the last time I went was the last Hari Raya. Oh my.


And ya, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO SHERYL TAN!


Bye~

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity