♥/Friday, May 19, 2006
9:40 PM

Havent been blogging for quite some time. Forget what to blog about. Haii.

Sorry to those who tagged me coz i didnt tag back. Cudnt find the time to.

Giler: Mcm maner nak bawak mi rebus? Nanti cikgu marah ah. Bawak gule2 cukup la. Hee
Aslany: Ahaha. U want to come back to nyjc? So free ah? Dun worry, I'll take gd care of myself. I wont stress myself. Thanks for the compliment abt my blogskin!
Aslany&Shahidan: YA! The security guard bloody idiot !*(@&#^%@(!@)*^&*#)(
Faezah: I MISS YOU!!! XD

MYE is coming REAL SOON!! aaahhh!

I love my fellow DB j1 girls... U girls rock! YAY! The guys too!

I am unofficially Caroline's grandma and Lin Hong's maid.. Lol. Anyone needs help in cleaning, feel free to approach me. But no toilet cleaning ok? I'm a wonderful cleaner.. My sister can vouch for me.. Hee.

So sad that we cant wear the Band of Rowers shirt to sch.. Nvm. We'll be wearing the shirt aft training tmr...! Yayness!

Ok ok. I shall continue next time.. Wanna sleep! Tmr got training!


Bye for now! Nitey nitex!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity