♥/Monday, May 08, 2006
10:19 PM

Schoolwork is piling up..! It's time to get busy!!! Not sth that I like. *pouts*

Well, I had my 2.4km run today. 13.48mins.. Not that gd compared to the other dragonboaters but I improved! Hey, this is my first time running 2.4km for NAPFA without stopping ok? But I still got a Bronze overall. Got E for the stupid SBJ and...... GGRRRR.

Still feeling sick. Urrghh. This really sucks.

Went back to sec sch last friday to get my cert. But hell, the security guard didnt let me go to the office. Coz of the elections thingy. SGS was used as a polling centre. But why cannot go and take my cert?! He was saying, "Go home, please go. Come next time." To hell with him man. He thinks I have a lot of free time?! Going back to SGS as and when I like? Bloody ass. I felt like punching his face on the spot. Forget about that *toot*. Anyway, when I was on my way to sch, I was walking past the shophouses when I met this ex classmate of mine. I shan't name him here. But if you know then good la. He was said to be a pervert last time. Peeping at girls and even looking at guys' legs!! Man, what a.... Anyway, I was about to say Hi to him when I saw sth. He was holding up a magazine and looking at it intently for quite some time. Know what's on the cover page? A very "sexy" lady in green bikini. Dunno what's the name of the mag. I changed my mind right away and walked past him without looking at him at all. He hasn't changed after all.

Training tmr. 5pm at the atrium. But I have to attend afternoon PE lehs. 445-545pm.. How ah? Ah, nvm. I'll settle it soon.

My PW is going on fine. Must keep Wanlin updated of my "busy" schedule. Anyway, we found a day where we can meet up.. FRIDAY! Yay! I love Fridays. And I hate Monday's timetable. 0845 to 1545 of lectures and tutorials without breaks! Can u believe it?! And for Tuesday. 3hours of Mr Poh( for Maths, PW, CT periods) continuously. Not exactly continuously. Got breaks in between. But still...

Mum's been asking what we're going to get for her for Mother's Day. Hmmmm.


be angry for 1 minute and lose 60 seconds of happiness

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity