♥/Thursday, June 29, 2006
5:53 PM

Darn it. I was about to publish my post when this com started giving problem.

Anyway, I'm left with one more paper before the mid year exam officially ends. But that doesn't mean that I can slack. NO! I must start preparing for my Promos. I need to pass. I have to.

My cat is sitting on my lap when I'm typing this. How cutee. He can be very naughty at times. But I love my cat anyway! Here's a kiss for u, my handsome cat! *MUACKS*

Random. My paternal grandma just called to asked whether the bus service 105 will pass my house. I was like, erm yah. Then she was telling me that my (late) grandfather told her that it doesn't anymore. Weird. But I don't blame her. I guess she's simply missing her husband and thinking of him now. I miss him too. I miss the days when he come to my house after Friday prayers, bringing food he bought from the mosque. And the days he came to cut his hair(my dad cut his hair for him).. And the days he came with grandma just to visit us.. Oh well, I can continue with this the whole day. But I shant. I wanna watch Oprah! I love Lady O.. XD But I shall be back pretty soon!

Anyway, all the best to all my friends taking their MT O level oral tmr!! And my sis too! U musnt drop HMT. U can get A1!! Believe in yourself..

You're loved by me!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity