♥/Saturday, June 10, 2006
9:40 PM

I think something is wrong with my eyes. I don't know what, but I've been having some blurred vision lately. And this usually happens at night. Aaaah. How how?

Nationals is coming..

Ok, I haven't been preparing much for the mid years. Just can't make myself to revise. Oh hell. World Cup is here. BORING. I have never liked soccer/football, in fact, I've never liked any ball games.. It's just so dead sitting there for 90mins watching people kick balls. Well, my dad, bro n mum are watching it in the bedroom.. Sissy? Well, she's just watching CNA. And big bro is working till 11pm.. And my Handsome cat is sitting near me and licking himself. How cute. Hee. Anyway, I met TWO great friends of mine, FARIZA AND YIJUN!! Miss the two of you lots. And they're organising a bdae party(or outing) for the blur queen LAY HOON. yippee! I really hope that I can go.. Mum, pretty please??

I'm planning to sleep at granny's house after the Nationals, which is ONE week away from ..erhmm.. I guess I'll be able to study there, where I believe won't be any distractions such as THIS. Ahaha. And one thing. I wont be able to sleep after I wake up for morning prayers which I am currently doing. Coz granny will scold. That means I can study in the morning. Yay! Mornings are the best time for me to do any revision coz it's the time of the day where most information can be absorbed into my teeny weeny brain.. Lol.

I miss SGS band. Esp MR ONG! Ahaha. He's so skinny and cute and nice and funny and friendly etc. Did I forget to mention that he's STRONG? And the two Mr Kwek. The band members? Maybe. Miss the gossiping days. Hee. Nvm, at DB, there's Mr Lee.. Ahaha. I still rmb the wordings on his shirt, 'For good luck, Rub my tummy'.. How I wish I could do that.. OkOk.

I wanna stop spoiling my eyesight further. So i shall stop here. And rest my eyes. I really hope nothing is wrong with them..

:))

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity