♥/Friday, June 02, 2006
8:09 PM

My apple told me to blog so here i am.. Apple very bad lor.. She bullied me.. I cut u up n blend u to make apple juice then u noe.. Ahaha. Well there's a lot of things I wanted to say but kinda forget what. Haha.


Well, there was training ytd, three days ago, five days ago, seven days ago, etc. How boring can my life be? Ok, that's not true. Hui Sin talked to us after training regarding the Sat thingy. I still feel that it's unfair that the J2 girls make the people who won't be able to make it for the "talk"(even if we have valid reasons) do 1000 push ups. How unreasonable. Well, Im not saying that all of them are unreasonable, just a handful of them. And I believe that this handful are the ones who want to talk to us. And that they think that we have an attitude problem lah. Dunno what else.. I don't think they earn our respects.. Hell lah. Anyway, let them have their piece of say on Saturday. So do the J1 girls. If they cant accept what we're going to say, so be it. "9 more trainings. 18 hours. It's less than a day.."(quote from a guy senior) Just bear with it girls. 8) Im sorry that I wont be able to make it for the training tmr because of my H2 Malay lesson. You noe I cant skip the lesson because we havent finish the topics for mid yr and if I were to skip, I'll miss out A LOT. I hope that whatever the seniors are going to say wont affect us emotionally, or in any way. And i really hope that it wont strain our relationship further.


Tonight will be Aureus Experentia XII.. All the best NYBand!! But I wont be able to make it.. Sad sia. Sometimes I wonder how my life would be if I were to continue in Band instead of joining Dragonboat. I will actually be performing tonight too. Sitting beside Regina and crapping.. How I miss those times. It's like after FIVE years since I met her last year during NYJC band's tune in session.. I should thank Jasmine for asking me along for the tune in session. If not, I wouldnt have met those wonderful people of NYJC.. Hui Shan,Yee Wen, Irene, Shu Wen, Wei Ming, Qi Sheng.. Ain, Hilyah, Leon, Jing Ting.. Cant rmb all the names. They're wonderful people.. I don't regret not continuing in Band though I sound like as if I do.. I really love the two CCAs.. *wide grin* Dragonboat has made my fitness level go up and of course it has made me expand my circle of friends.. Wonderful people too! So i did not regret my choice..
Conclusion: NYJC students are WONDERFUL!!! (that includes me too!) Yay!


JunJun, must try out wor.. Then I can see u....! Aaaahhh! Ok, LECK is attached! oh my clarinet buddy..! Power sia that girl..


Sissy's gone for her camp this morning.. I have the big bed to myself!!! Yippee! I heard that sissy has 3 camps this holiday.. Isn't she mad? I think I miss campings!! JC life no camps ah? Haha.


Schedule:
Saturday: Training & H2 Malay lesson
Sunday: Training
Monday: Maths tutorial(for DBoaters) & PW survey
Tuesday: Training
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: Training
Friday: nothing
Saturday: Training
Sunday: Training
Monday: nothing
Tuesday: Training
Wednesday: Training
Thursday: nothing
Friday: Training
Saturday: National Championship!
Jia You NYDB!


Ok, I shall stop here for today. Have to cut down on my idling time and revise instead. Oh no! This is what I hate most! REVISION! Oh God, SAVE MY SOUL!! XP

01062006
Happy 17th BIRTHDAY TO JUNE(0620 mate) & SIEW QUEE(OG21)

byebye`

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity