♥/Monday, June 05, 2006
7:17 AM

Woke up at 6 for my morning prayers and here I am! Haha. Checked my email and printed out the survey qns and the research material Wanlin sent me. I used a lot of ink!! Aaahh. Wanlin is so diligent. Always doing research. Sometimes I wonder if I'm contributing enough to my PW group. I hope I am. Well, I'm going to school soon for Maths tutorial specially for DBoaters. Hope that helps. Then will be doing the push ups that the girls owe.. Because of the wrong attire they wore on Sat. Each person 300. Ahaha. And we still owe Hui Sin 100 push ups. -_-

Most probably will be going home first before going to Orchard Road to meet my fellow PW group members. Will be doing survey. Haii. I don't know how to approach people lah.. Guess I'll have to learn later.

I simply don't have the mood to study. I don't know why. This is so unlike me.. Usually at this period of time, I'd be revising.. BUT. What's wrong with me?! Haii.

Ytd's training was okay. Had trash talk with some of the seniors. Don't know why they cancelled it last Sat. Oh wells. There'll be another trash talk tomorrow, before training. Had the new 24 women formation.. I'm now the first pair of rocket.. That means that I'm heavy.. Ahaha. But ah bao is lighter(but a lot of fats) than me lor.. But she's the second last pair.. *evil laugh* Lin Hong lost her havas! Poor girl.. Why are people so desperate to steal?? Haii. Well, we contributed to pay, I think half of the sum, for her to buy new ones :)) Went home after training, thinking that I will study. Guess I didnt because I was having a bad headache. Why oh why? But I did some Maths problem. That's it. I didnt even touch my Biology notes. Urrrghh. I don't know why I have this bad feeling.. That I...... Don't wanna say lah. I know that I can make it.. it's not too late Dina! Must motivate myself ah..

Ok. I guess I have to go and bathe now. Then get ready to school! Oh ya, sissy's coming home today.. Oh no! No more big bed to myself.. Lol.

Happy birthday to these people(and animals):
02062006 My cats' 7th birthday.. But they're no longer here. Sob
04062006 Faezah's aka SAM 17th birthday! Sweet girl.. =]
05062006 Aslany's 18th birthday.. Wah big guy.. XD
Hidayat's(4e1) 17th birthday..

-peace-

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity