♥/Wednesday, July 05, 2006
4:01 PM

Im feeling bored now. I should be in school right now. With DB girls. Having training. But here I am. Stuck at home. Was given hospitalization leave for five days.. Yes, I was admitted to the hospital last Monday.. This time it was not because of my knee. (For those of you who dont know, I have either arthritis or rheumatism or rheumatoid arthritis. Even the doctors don't know the cause of it. Stupid right?) I'll be missing the school's sports carnival this year.. Looks like there's no timekeeping duty for me.. Sob. The doctor diagnosed me with viral gastroenteritis. I did some research on it. And here's what I found out..

Viral gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection caused by several different viruses.
The main symptoms of viral gastroenteritis are watery diarrhoea and vomiting. Other symptoms are headache, fever, chills, and abdominal pain. Symptoms usually appear within 4 to 48 hours after exposure to the virus and last for 1 to 2 days, though symptoms can last as long as 10 days.
Viral gastroenteritis is highly contagious. The viruses are commonly transmitted by people with unwashed hands. People can get the viruses through close contact with infected individuals by sharing their food, drink, or eating utensils, or by eating food or drinking beverages that are contaminated with the virus. People who no longer have symptoms may still be contagious, since the virus can be found in their stool for up to 2 weeks after they recover from their illness. Also, people can become infected without having symptoms and they can still spread the infection.

This information is true. I experienced abdominal pain in the afternoon. Then I started vomiting and shitting the whole evening of Sunday. Threw up a lot of food I ate earlier that day. Even Famous Amos cookies(chocolate chips and pecans). What a waste. Lol. Had a terrible diarrhoea. That night, I had a high fever and a terrible headache. Man, I couldn't sleep well. Woke up at 3am and went to the toilet a few times. Then I tried going back to sleep but I felt so sick. Woke my mum up. Then she applied medicated oil on my tummy and forehead. It got worse. Mum called my aunt(a nurse manager) at 0430 and asked what she should do about me. I was brought to SGH A&E.. Then came the news. I needed to be admitted for further observations. There were not enough beds. So they put me at the observation ward for about 5hours. Didnt know what to do. So I slept. But the temperature was too cold for me to sleep well. Wanted to go to the toilet. I felt so irritated by the drip.. Had to bring it everywhere I went. Before bringing me to the ward, a nurse took out the drip. I was kinda relieved. So, at about 1030 I reached my 'wonderful' ward. The place wasnt at the hospital. It was like containers. Thankfully, each patient had a room to himself/herself. Like ward A. But the toilet has no door, only curtains. No privacy. So I got my bed. Lied down and watched teevee. Boring. Doctors came and examined me. Then I had to be put on a drip again. My right hand got swollen(I dont know why and how) that they had to change the drip to my left hand. Two pricks of needles. Ouch. My bloody blood was needed for some tests. Damn, my veins are so fine that the doctors and nurses had difficulties taking my blood. Haha. Poor me had to be injected 7 times on both my hands just to get my blood. I lost 2 kg in 1 day! Haha. Too bad it's not fats loss, but water. Due to the vomiting and diarrhoea, it's not surprising. My grandma, my aunt, uncle & cousins visited me! And they were saying that it was a coincidence that the last time I was hospitalized it happened during Children's Day and this time round it happened during Youth Day. So I somewhat "upgraded" la.. Lame. ~ISAK! Go and cut ur bloody long fringe la!~ Yuan Ting wanted to visit me after H1 but I told her not to bother because I might be discharged then. The doctor said that I could be discharged early. But know what time I was discharged? 6plusplus pm.. Waited damn long for the doctor la. Anyway, I practically spent my stay there sleeping and watching tv. I should have stayed there for one more day man. Shant say the reason here.. Keep it to myself.

Did some push ups and sit ups and crunches. Just to keep my stamina up. Havent been exercising lately. By the time I go back to sch, I might be left behind because the girls are doing their morning pull ups and started training(15rounds and 200 push ups) today. Oh wells.


Have to take my medicine in about 30mins time before I eat.. Haii.

Ooh, I spent almost one hour on this post.. Ahaha.


The world is made up of 3 kinds of people:
those who make things happen;
those who watch things happen;
those who ask "What happened?"

So which one is you?



Eye + inverted W + initial of Initial +twice the letter before T + 3/4 of X +15th letter + topless O

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity