|
|
♥/Thursday, July 06, 2006
8:25 AM This is a totally random post. I was looking at my pictures when I came across a particular one. When I looked at it, I realised how much taller and darker I've grown and I'm quite glad that I've become darker or else I'll always be mistaken as some Chinese girl. ((: Ok. That picture was taken years ago. Obvious right? Haha. And the boy with the watermelon pouch is my eldest brother.The one scratching his head is my cousin and behind him is my elder brother. I like the pouch. Isn't it cute? Lol. Look at how young and small we were. Now each and everyone of us is tall and old. :) ![]() These are the girls who brighten up my secondary school life. I'm glad that I got to know them! Yeah, my clique. (Well, they're not the only ones who brought sunshine to my life. There are others too!) I love you girls! XP ![]() My cousins from my mum's side!! We're very close. I love the days when we go camping and Hari Raya outings or any other outings together.. XD Gather at granny's house, playing Uno and Monopoly and screaming at each other.. Haha. Miss those days. <3<3<3 ![]() ![]() I am proud of my Band. SGSS Band. The bond that we had, was fantastic. It was unlike some CCAs where you have to respect your seniors even if it's not 'CCA time'. Of course when it was time to be serious we were serious. Well, I sure had a lot of fun during my days with the Band. Being tricked by the juniors about the "shortcut" which was actually very long and buying bubble tea after every band practice. I love my seniors, juniors and most importantly, my batch. The 2002-2005 batch. Our batch helped the Band to achieve something after years of receiving COP(Certificate of Participation). It was the first time(in 2003) that we received a Bronze award. It showed how much we improved and it gives me the sense of satisfaction and just knowing that I've actually done my best. Then in 2005, our Band went on to receive tha Silver award. It was indeed a memorable way of ending my 'career' in SGSS Band. My wish for the Band is to achieve Gold in the next SYF and continue achieve even greater heights. I love my Band. :D ![]() This is the CCA that I joined in NYJC. These are the people whom I'm going to spend a lot of time with. I just hope to get to know them even better and to be able to communicate better with them. And most importantly, to enjoy the days(trainings,etc) with them and not to regret in anything in the coming years. ((: Ok, the pictures are kinda blur. Sorry about that. Well, that's it! I'm gonna get ready and go to granny's house! Love ya! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |