|
|
♥/Thursday, August 03, 2006
10:02 PM NOOOO! Jay is out of Singapore Idol!! NONONO! Not that he's the best.. There are other contestants whose singing are worse ah.. And Hady and Jonathan rocks! Woohoo~ Ok. Today we celebrated APPLE'S 17TH BIRTHDAY with a big BANG! Yay! Im so happy that Apple is happy. Haha. We got dirty from the chocolate cake ah. And i got a headache because of that.. All because of..... I dunno who. I forgot what to blog about.. Anyway, there was running club n chin-up club today. My left calf is seriously hurting now. Damn. After the running club where we ran for 45mins, the girls played 'What's the time Mr Wolf'.. Ah, childhood memories.. i think ah hong really has no childhood ah.. Everything also dunno. Haiyer. And i had PTSS.. Well, it's more of DTSS.. During training SS.. Had Bio SPA today.. It was pretty easy but i made a lot of mistakes.. Stupid me. Must really buck up for Promos.. GP test tmr.. Sigh. I cant afford to fail my class tests.. Or i might fail for Promos :( I already promised cikgu that I'll hand in my work on time.. Shall start afresh.. I noe it's easier said than done.. But i'll try.. Cant waste my time doing non-important stuffs. I think studying in school really helps. Especially when studying in the container rooms. No computer, no bed, no tv.. Aaah. It's "heaven".. Maybe I should go for the night study prog.. It might be useful.. Hmm. Anybody care to join me? And, there'll be a dialogue session(Y ME) with ex nyjcians Dr Faisal Ibrahim and another guy.. Cant rmb his name.. he has sth got to do with MCYS(or sth like that XP) .. Tmr will be my grandfather's two years death anniversary.. I really think that it's not appropriate to say anniversary but what's the proper word to use? Anyway, time flies fast. It's been two years since he passed away.. I rmb the day he died. Wednesday, 4th August 2004 at approx. 1855. Well, i was in the bus 315 with Jonathan n Ravi.. We were on our way home.. I checked my hp and saw many missed calls n messages. I thought my dad called me to come home quickly(as he always do).. Then my dad called me again.. I answered his call n he told me what happened. Honestly, i really wasnt prepared for the news. It was so sudden. I saw my grandfather 3 days before he passed away and he looked perfectly fine.. Life is so unpredictable.. I told jon n ravi.. I think they were shocked too. And they didnt know what to do ah.. Guys -_- I rushed back home where my siblings were waiting for me.. Went to bathe and changed, then cabbed to my grandparents' house.. I went to look at him and prayed for him.. It was really sad coz it was the first time i lost someone dear to me.. Then before he was brought to the cemetery, I got to see one last look at him. I kissed him on his forehead.. Oh.. This is really saddening.. All my other relatives went up to him and kissed him too. Emotional moments.. Okok. This is getting too emotional for me.. Oh crap. I have to wash my clothes.. Haha. Feeling sleepy now.. YAAAAWWWWNN! Im glad that I chatted with Regina. I miss her a lot ah.. Although we're in the same sch, we dont get to talk so often.. Im simply loving her to the bits~ I hear my soft and fluffy pillows and bed calling me!! -I'll be right there my dears- TOODLES everyone! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |