♥/Monday, September 11, 2006
10:16 PM

Happy birthday to me! XD

Well, my birthday didnt start off well. I dread going to school.. And it was the start of a new term.. Urgh. Before that, i woke up SUPER early to finish up my GP assignment.. Hee. Last minute assignment.. I switched on my hp and received lots of msgs!! Yippeeee!

Anyway, went to school feeling sick.. Oh man. We had ms choong for bio tutorial ah today.. Scarrryy.. But no doubt that she's a great teacher.. I fear her eyes and her voice.. Oh wells, i was called out to do one qn la.. Still couldnt answer her till the end of the 1hr tutorial.. SO, i will have to explain it to ms choong and the class on thurs tutorial.. Aaaahh! What a 'great' start of a new term huh :)

We had PE after that.. Played touch rugby.. I looovee ms audrey.. She rocks!! Yay! She gave each of us Cadbury BOOST as a token of appreciation for making her mondays just so wonderful.. In return, we're buying her a cap and making a card! Hope she'll like them!

After that, my energy level started to drop significantly.. Dunno why. Had headache the whole day ah.. And my 'dear' dragonboaters were so mean... I really thought that they forget my birthday.. It turned out that they planned to forget my birthday.. Thanks ah people. And and. They gave me a shocking surprise just now. You see, I was already feeling like a dead person by the end of malay lesson.. Supposed to go to the gym with apple( but it turned out that she also tricked me. i dunno why) but went home instead.. Followed her to buy food then went back home.. Went to bathe and lied down on my bed.. My head was already spinning like a merry-go-round by then.. Haha. Told my sister to massage my head for me.. She wasn't of much help, but thanks ah sissy! Somehow, I fell asleep while my sister was massaging my head..
.
.
.
.
Here comes the climax.. I was far far away in my slumberland when i was woken up by my brother.. He said "Dina, wake up. Your friend is here." Then, I was like "Huh?" Honestly I didnt know what was happening. Half asleep, I went out, only to see FRIENDS instead of FRIEND. Stupid brother. I thought only a friend.. But there were so many of them.. I was like OMG! Then they sang birthday song.. Oh no. ChernHarn and YiYang took a very UNGLAM video of me.. They told me to blow the candles.. Another trick. Each time I blow the candles, they will just relight. How can you all treat Maritess like this? Haiya. Later i go back to peeleepeen then you know.. Wont wash your underwears for you! Lol. Didnt invite them into my messy house.. Hehe. So we ate the cake outside.. I was 3/4 awake by then.. Wasn't really aware of the situation.. But anyway, their presence really help! I managed to forget the pain i had in my head for a while. But after they left, I felt pain again.. Boo. Okok. Erm, what happened after that? Oh! I was trying to reply to those who wished me and thanked the dragonboaters one by one.. Haha. This year's birthday really thought me the REAL MEANING OF SURPRISE. hahaha


Thanks for making my birthday a wonderful and surprising one!! Although you all claimed that I was feeling sad that you all (planned to) forget my birthday.. Ahaha. Love you ppl to the bits and pieces!!

OkOk. My head is spinning again.. :( Gtg now! Wanna sleep! Yay!

I miss my secondary school friends.. Girls, where are you?? I miss you all.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity