♥/Monday, September 25, 2006
5:30 PM

I know I shouldnt be doing this, but hey, I need a break..


TO:
faey: THANK YOU!! ye KAKAK, i shall listen to you.. XD
fiqahbear: YESYES! we shall go out during hari raya again.. the planning part.. i guess we leave it to fariza.. haha
fariza: YEA, cant wait to meet u girls!! miss you all so much!!!



Exams, why must you exist?? uurrgghh. u're silently torturing me & i hate it!!!


Well, it's the first day of my Promotional Exam. And the second day of Ramadhan. :) Hope they all go well for me.
Anyway, it is the start of a _______ (fill in the blank yourself) week. I think Promos is worse than O levels.. Haha. I dunno.

I had GP paper today.. Hmm, what can I say? All the best to myself?


Mr Poh is leaving us this Friday.. He's not gonna teach anymore.. Im sure gonna miss his "retardedness" man.. Ain said he's like Mr Bean.. I think he's worse than that. Joking joking.


Almost 3/4 of my left toenail is gone. Coz I cut it, exposing the flesh.. Wanna take a look at it?? Come ask me!! Hahaha. I had no choice but to cut it.. It all happened because of the day I fell in the boat during training. There was internal bleeding. Somehow, it just got worse as days go by.. :( Whenever I look at my toes, I feel so disgusted.. What if the nail doesnt grow back?! I will look seriously UGLY!!


Went to grandma's house ytd to break fast.. So happy to see my relatives there :D


Vote for HADY!!! Im rooting for him man! XiuYun is pestering me to vote for Jon.. Sorry girl, Hady's so many times better.. XP Never mind if he's not going to be crowned the Singapore Idol, HE'S STILL MY IDOL!! better than Taufik too.. I only got to watch the last song performed by the two finalists.. Coz I was terawih-ing(for those who dunno, terawih is like praying).. Then my cousins and sister hid in grandma's room to avoid terawih-ing.. *shakes head* I was the only obedient granddaughter... Hahaha.


Darn my brothers. They tried to scare me.. hmpfffh



I was checking my mails when I came across these riddles. They're actually in Malay, so i'll try to translate them for you..

1. It is difficult to find, but when you found it, you throw it away. What is it?
2. Which animal has karate powers?


Must solve these riddles ok? You can tell me the answer by tagging my board! :)




That's all folks~
Tata!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity