♥/Tuesday, November 14, 2006
11:04 PM

edited;



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAILING!

and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JEAN!!




mind cafe is coooooool!!
I wanna go back there one day!
:)


There was the immersion programme briefing at 6pm in sch..
Caro said that I could make it to sch on time even if I leave the cafe at 5.30pm.
Damn, she was WRONG!!
It was 10mins before 6 and I was still at BoonKeng station.
By the time I reached Serangoon, I was left with 5mins to reach NY.
so, I RAANNNN!!!
I think ever since I joined DB, I've always been running. Hmm.
Met my sis on the way.
Said hi and goodbye to her before running again.
It was 6 when I reached the school's side gate.
Ran (again) to catch up with my mum who was trying to find her way to the lift.
By the time I reached the AVA room, I was sweating like crazy.
And I was less than 5mins late.
:)
But I wasnt the only one who's late.
There were quite a number who were later.
Man, if I knew I shoudnt have rushed to school then.
:(
But look on the brighter side, i RAN!
:DD


oh ya! did i mention that i saw LIM SI ON?
my dear junior clarinetist.
he's so tall.
and still as skinny.
he's like my first male junior clarinetist ah.
hee :D


Really cant wait to go for the Immersion Prog.
I think the best part would be the HOMESTAY!!
I'll be staying with my host family.
Quite nervous about it though.
And, I'll be carrying MILLIONS......
......of Rupiah.
XP



:(
I wont be able to join the team for many many trainings.
Coz I didnt do well in my Promos and was obviously banned from going for trainings.
I think I'm supposed to quit, but I only remember my dad warning me not to go for trainings after Regatta.
But that doesnt mean that I should quit right?
Err, im confused.
But then, it'll only be a few months before Nationals and I want to row with my beloved team!
HELP ME!!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity