|
|
♥/Saturday, January 13, 2007
5:51 PM Had training today. And i saw ELVIN NG! He's like the new Caldecott King. LOL But then, his make-up was so thick lah. Made his face looked so white. Like a ghost. :/ He was acting a scene at the bridge from the Indoor Stadium to Tanjung Rhu condo estate and it happened that we ran there during our warm-up run and we RAN past him! HEHE. but i was more of jogging past him lah. coz I was jogging with this j1 girl and she had difficulty keeping up the pace so I had to run with her. One of the crews even said jia you to us. If only it was Elvin who said that. Haha. NYDB has a new Jean and her name is Jasmine. Cool. Everybody's getting sick nowadays. GET WELL SOON to all the sick people out there! Oh ya! This is my FIRST post of the year 2007! *claps for dina!* Finally, I managed to change my Blogger to the new version. Lol And for those who don't know, im repeating year 1 in NYJC this year. Don't feel sorry for me coz I'm not feeling sorry for myself. It's my own fault that I didn't study hard enough and wasted one year. Hee. Just got my timetable. Got a lot of breaks! Yay! I'm in 0731. Not nice numbers though. Did I tell u that my sister feels like killing me? YES! She wants to kill me. She accused me of stealing her food and she wants to kill me! Can u believe it?! I better not sleep beside her, or else, I may never wake up tmr. Haha. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |