♥/Friday, January 26, 2007
8:43 PM

Okay, this is crazy. Apparently there is a guy/girl who has been tagging me and maybe even spying on me during school. Even Wanlin and Mich blogs were not spared. Wanlin was assuming that someone typed in 0636 in the search engine for blogs and saw Wanlin's blog, and therefore, tagged her. Then maybe this person went to mine and Mich's blog and tagged us too. Maybe it's just one of the 0636-ians who's playing a prank on us. If I find out that it's one of the boys in 0636, they're going to get it from me.
If not, TIMONTHY, if you're reading this, I dun even know whether u exists or not. Even your name sounds unrealistic. Okay, it's most probably a nickname. Well, I dare you to "reveal" yourself in school. Haha.


Anyway, I cant wait for tmr's soccer match!!!! SINGAPORE VS MALAYSIA! hooooooo~
I'm seriously not into soccer, BUT, when it concerns Singapore(esp when versus M'sia), I get very very excited! I cant stop but feeling so HIGH! HEEE~ I hope that Team Singapore will trash the Malaysians real hard tmr! Hahaha. I cant believe that Aide was given the red card. Dammit. It just isnt fair. How can the referee think that he purposely delay the game? Damn you referee.


My knee hurts again. It's just the cold weather.. Old-Man(Oh man)!



YOU SUCK YOU SUCK, YOU ARE MR SUCKER! I shall make sure that you'll eat back your words! SUCKER!


Oh yeah, I dont think I can go for my class outing. There's training on that day. Anyway, my classmates aren't that bad. Only that I can't get so close to them. Different timetable. But somehow I cant help but have this feeling that no matter how close my classmates and I can/will get, I will always have this weird feeling that we will be distant. I dunno what... but it's just so weird. Hmm. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity