♥/Tuesday, January 30, 2007
9:16 PM

Time for a new look. But I can't find any new skin.. Sigh.

Today is an OKAY day for me. Although I'm still feeling sick. I have such a boring life. Nothing unique or special about me. Too simple already. Haha. I don't know why I get so tired very easily ever since I enter JC. Ok, now I really hate long breaks. It tires me out. Grr. On Mondays I only have a total of 3hours of lesson. And that includes 1hour of PE. And the thing is that I end school at 4.30. You see you see?? Haiiiiii. Boring right? BUT. I'm taking up Basketball. Just learning it. With my long breaks, at least I get to do something useful and learn something new. (:

PCK Skit Special just ended. Cikgu Karmin 's skit was one of the selected entries. The title on The World's Oldest TV. (: It was quite amusing.

Oh no. Malay essay. This sucks man. I hate this!!!


Oh yeah. Happy birthday to Ain(mother) and my dear mortal, XIUU! and an advanced bdae wish to Ikhtia, the blackie! (:


Guess what?
I'm feeling very tired now.
Got to go!
Peace.OneLove

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity