♥/Monday, March 26, 2007
8:14 PM

GREETINGS everyone~

Hehe. My previous post is INCOMPLETE. heheheh. Dont care lah. Lazy to edit it.
Anyway, what happened was that i sprinkled SALT instead of CHEEEEEESE. So my pizza was salty. :/ Well, that's the gist of the story. (:

Finally, started the new timetable. as usual, a lot of breaks. ): And i tell you, on fri right, i only have to go for two hours of lesson; Geog lect and Econs tutorial.
0800-1130:break
1130-1230:Geog lect
1230-1430:break
1430-1530:Econs tut
How "great" huh.

I feel sad that mr leong is not my maths tutor. We got mr kooi instead. I just hope that his teaching method's effective. (:

Regi's asking me to go with her to SNYO's concert on thurs at VCH. I wanna go, but dunno if my parents allow me. :/

I just realised something. two of my classmates and i are sadly related to Sarah Chua.
Kristine is her church friend.
Calsia is her junior.
And me?
her DB mate and 'senior'.
A pretty sad relation i must say. hehh

Okay, that was random.

Im gonna run tmr with xiu. just hope that she's really feeling better. My ex-mortal. Being her ex-angel, i must still take care of her! (:

I forgot to hand in my ML homework before going home just now. Better rmb to hand in first thing tmr morning! If not, cikgu will scold me. ):


i better start working hard towards my goal!

Okay, I shall end here. Go pack my stuffs.

Till then, babes & hunks! haha

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity