|
|
♥/Thursday, March 22, 2007
1:44 PM I'm back. In school library now.. Damn bored. Haii. Had DB training ytd. Tough one. I simply hate it when people do not appreciate what you have done. Dont want to talk about it. Make me hate someone (or some people) even more. *bluek* Anyway, on a lighter note, my class went to Swensen's last Tues to spend our vouchers that we won during Level Camp. Something stupid happened. Me, gabriel, szeying and nadiah were talking and eating our pizzas. Then I felt that the cheese topping on my slice wasnt enough, so I wanted to sprinkle more. I saw |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |