♥/Friday, April 13, 2007
8:31 AM

Hello.
Dina's back. hehh.
At the com lab now.. Sighh. The whole class is here, doing research for PW(I hope). Anyway, I'm getting my PW results TODAY!!! :/
Sze Ying's making a class blog. (:

Anyway, last Wed was Initiation! I converted myself, from a good senior to a bad one. And that Cheryl KANG keeps on making fun of me lah. "What's this?!" Haha. That was my "fav" sentence during Initiation. Well, just wanna say congrats to the juniors for making it through initiation.. (:

Okay, i dunno what else to blog about.. Yay, the blog is created. NYJC-0728.blogspot.com

I'll blog again later!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity