♥/Friday, April 27, 2007
5:31 PM

It's NYJC's 30th Anniversary celebration tmr! Cant wait! *wide grins*
There'll be lots of games and definitely fun! (:
COME AND JOIN US! THE PUBLIC IS INVITED!
Had a tryout on some of the games with some of the Malay girls.
And I think I kinda embarrassed myself playing this particular game.
Dunno what it is called.
Cant blame me lah.
The thing that I was balancing on was SOOOOOOO shaky because I kept laughing and shaking it, and also because it was shaky.
AND I had a higher centre of gravity compared to Syimah.
AND I am afraid of heights(it was quite high to me ok).
AND I was afraid of falling in front of some students and PE teachers.
In the end, I told Syimah to allow me to hit her so that she will fall down.
Hahaha.
After that I was still afraid to jump off that thing.
Really embarrassing leh.
But cant blame me.
I'm like that.
Lack of confidence.
):

Oh yes, I went to Toa Payoh Sports Hall with my classmates to support the school's Table Tennis Boys' Team coz they were fighting for the top place against RJC.
I guess they did their best, but weren't able to beat RJ.
Anyway, the volleyball finals last year was much more exciting lah!
I hope that the school will come down to Bedok Resevoir to support the Dragonboat Team in the Nationals Schools competition.

I've been sick for the past few days.
Dunno when I'm going to recover lah.
)):
I want to get back to training!
Hungry for that GOLD!!
I'm sure we can do it, team!
S.U.A.T!

Mum and dad have been watching Hikmah, an Indonesian telemovie, for the past two days.
Mum got the CD collection of the telemovie ytd.
I like watching it too.
But then, I feel so stressed and pissed with the actors and actresses playing the bad roles.
Really make my blood boil.
They're so evil lah.
I just hope that there aren't people like them in real life.
(:
If not, I'm just gonna kill them.
Mwahahaha.

Ok ok, I shall go and do my tutorials.
Tata!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity