|
|
♥/Wednesday, April 18, 2007
9:28 PM OMG! i think im gonna die soon. :/ Dragonboat training has stepped up. 300pushups, 100 chinups, 20km of running EVERY WEEK until National Champs. Plus sea trainings, gym trainings and Ergometer.. Okay, I shall not fear!! Hmpfhh. But I can't do strenous activities for this week. I'm on MC. WHY?? Because I just extracted my upper left wisdom tooth AND an my lower left second molar which was in my gum. I shall upload the pictures of my wisdom tooth plus the several-broken-fragments-of-the-second-molar soon! Anyway, my cheeks are so swollen that I look this:
Oh yes! SGS Band got SILVER for syf for the second time. I guess it's kinda good given the fact that almost half the band was made up of sec2 members. (: Anyway, great job juniors! Special mentions to the clarinetists: Sheryl, Woon Yee(mosquito), Xiao Qian, Sharon, Cherry and the other juniors(i dunno their name. xp); Band Major Jia Huan, Drum Major Mohaan, the secFOURS. You guys have done the school (& not forgetting the unofficial alumni) proud! Oh yes, there'll be a Basic Conversation in Malay workshop tmr.. And I'm one of the tutors.. Together with Ain and Sham! (: We were like doing a last minute planning just now because Cikgu only came to brief us at 4pm?? Haii. Just hope that I have enough courage to face the 25 NYJCians tmr.. :/ Hmm, looks like there are a lot of things to be uploaded. Pictures and video recordings. But I'm just plain lazy. Cant be bothered to even switch on the computer nowadays. Heheh. Oh man, Napfa Test is just round the corner. I need to train for my "fav" station: the STANDING BROAD JUMP! Most people will say that tall people would have no problem jumping far, but i'm having a prob!! The main problem is that lack of confidence. I seriously feel stressed whenever people stand at the sides of the jumping mat, waiting to see how far I'm going to jump. Why cant they just mind their own business and look somewhere else when I jump? And I need a lot of time to calm myself and regain my composure before doing my best leap. But these PE teachers would just tell us not to waste time and just jump. What the hell. Hmppfffhh Ok ok, I shall pack my bag and maybe try to do my Malay essay. (: Nites! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |