|
|
♥/Monday, May 07, 2007
8:10 PM Yay, I've chosen the sessions I want to attend for the GP Seminar. Kinda discussed with Kristine on which sessions we want to attend. We chose 'Bullets and Blood' and "Geography of Fear'. (: Kriss sent songs to me.. yay! *singing* "I've got birds in my EARS, and a devil on my shoulder..." Funny song.. A bit 'addictive' too. Haha. KRISTINE, add him lah! Be brave babeh! Lol. My sis's using my hair as her guinea-pig. She's practising tying french braid.. Haii. Restricting my head movement. ): Oh no! Napfa test TOMORROW! i think it's the 5 items tmr.. :/ SBJ SBJ! Hope I can jump far.. Haii. This Wed is going to suck man.. Got GP common test first thing in the morning, then Maths OBT and Geog lecture test. Then Thurs, right aft 2.4km timing, got Maths lecture test! NNOOOO!!! hyeimun told me that mrNG is picking on her and some of the j1 DBers. He's starting to pick on me too! And I hate it. I thought he's a nice teacher lah.. Turns out that he's just another boring, old teacher who's having menopause. By the way, do men get menopause? Hmmm... Fartleks today. I didnt manage to run the last 100m sprint. Dammit. When running the 400m sprint, my knee almost gave way. I almost fell. So I rested for a while before doing my 2 200m sprints. I tell u sth funny. Aft I rested and preparing to run for the 1st 200m sprint, the slow pack guys ran ahead. Aft abt 10secs, I ran too. There were two j1s who were running behind. Then one of them ran ahead, leaving the other trying to catch up. At the same time, I was closing up the gap between the guy and myself. When we were finally running on the same par, I said "Jia you!" to him. Then suddenly he sprinted lah! Damn fast. But you see, he could have sprinted earlier and not be the last guy, but he chose not to. I guess it's just the guy's ego. Dont want to lose out by a girl. Haiii. Funny or not? I think it's funny lor. haha. As long as I think it's funny, then it's funny. Ok ok. I'm gonna be a kind sister and let my sister use the com! Toodles people! (: |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |