|
|
♥/Saturday, June 23, 2007
8:00 AM It's The Big Day Today! (: Anyway, some people have been telling me not to copy Sarah's post on Kallang. Haha. Ok, I shall type on my own. But not now. Got to get ready to go to school and competition. (: Ooh, the adrenaline rush! :/ Oh yes, did I mention that I saw some SGS people at Kallang on the last day of my training there? And then after that I keep on seeing SGSians. Practically everywhere I go. :S Just a quick, short post. Haha. Wanna upload some songs into my mp3 and then get ready for school! (: I'm too excited about the competition for the past week that I cant get myself to focus on my studies. DIE AH! BUT, I believe that I can do it anyway! (: To my teammates, A VERY BIG THANK YOU to all of you for being a part of my life. All of you, yes, every single one of you, have a special place in my HEART! Love you girls and guys! <3 Ok, I shall dedicate a post to my teammates soon. (: Got to bathe now! Wish me and my team all the best ya! <3 |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |