♥/Thursday, July 19, 2007
8:05 PM

To: KRISTINE LEE THENG BOON
Happy 17th Birthday baboon. I'm super glad you liked the surprise we gave you. (:

The class, and our two Mr Ngs, celebrated Kristine's bday, and Calsia's and Xing Li's belated bday during common lunch break. The cake was marvellous. Credits to SzeYing for buying the cake from Secret Recipes. Yummy~

I've been staying back in school for the past week to study. I'm so proud of myself. YAY! Stayed back with Kristine, Felicia and Sylvia to do our maths. I think Felicia is very serious about being an environmentalist. Hope that she gets what she wants. (:

Hopefully the prize presentation will be tmr. If not it will be delayed again. Haii.

Oh man, I really hate changing hp no. SIGH SIGH

I cant stand that person! She's so &*(&@$%^!@&*

Ok, I shall not spend too much time blogging.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity