♥/Wednesday, July 11, 2007
6:42 PM

Yay, get to use the com for a while. sis has gone out to meet mum. Hehe.
Mr Ng said sth cool just now. The first time he said sth cool lor. Lol.
He who generalises generally lies.
Cool right? Heh.
I will never forget how to spell mississippi. All thanks to mr ng and his "rap".
MI-SSI-SSI-PPI!


Can someone tell me how to tag JEAN YAP on her blog?

Anyway, got back all my papers except for GP. Hmm. I did better than last year, BUT...........

APPLE dear, cheer up girl. I believe that you can do it. NEVER EVER give up on yourself, coz I've never given up on you(as in your studies). Jia you, jia yo, jia you! I'm supporting you all the way! <3

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAVI S/O MAKARINGAM. He's a great friend of mine. Secondary school bus buddy and fellow band member. (:

Ah, the Indonesian students are coming to NY soon. Aya's sister is coming. Haha. Yes Aya, I shall be her buddy and 'torture' her for you. Lol.

Kriss and I gonna make full use of our time and study. (: She's gonna be my study partner and running buddy. Hehe. We shall run tgt ok ok? (:

Ok ok, I wanna watch Kinship now. (:

love, love, love!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity