|
|
♥/Thursday, September 20, 2007
6:39 AM HELLO!! Feel like blogging for a while. (: There's no school today. Study leave before Promos. BUT still must go to school for Human Geog lesson. -_- It's soooo scaryyy. Promos's on Monday.. Hopefully I can pull through. JIAYOU! to kailing: Can we have the games day after 15Oct? I wont be fasting then. Haha. Yeah, it's the fasting month now. It's the 8th day of fasting today. Have to wake up early everyday to eat before fasting. That explains my early morning post. (: My sister told me that her E.Maths teacher passed away ytd. Coz of labour complications. She left a 2-year old daughter and a newborn son.. It's quite sad to hear the bad news, although I dont know her at all. Well, this reminds me of my P2 Form Teacher. Mr Roland Tan.. He passed away when I was P4. I didnt know about it until my classmate brought an orbituary of him to class. Hmm, yeah. That LEE THENG BOON & SNG KAISHI made me feel so embarrassed ytd!! So mean people. Shall not say it here coz I'm too lazy to explain what happened. Joanne Peh. LOL. OK. That's the end of my post. I've finished printing out some stuffs. toodles~! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |