|
|
♥/Wednesday, October 24, 2007
9:08 PM OH FREAK! I was just about to post sth when my entire post simply vanish. Just like that. Anyway, my post was about some injustice in this beautiful world. I shall write it briefly here.. 1. About this someone who was promoted when he did terribly bad(worse than me and some other ppl) and yet he got promoted. 2. How on Earth did VICTOR TANG get into the finals of Live the Dream??? What happened to judging by merits(like quality singing)? Make sense? Anyway, I'm hoping for Fendi to win, but I have the feeling that ByDefinition will win. Hmm. 3. This someone, Mr N, who's apparently abusing his authority to take revenge. and last but not least, 4. BLOGGER! How can you do this to me?? I typed out my entry so nicely and you simply blank the whole screen out. Well, thanks ah.. I cant be bothered to type everything out again. But I'm glad that it was only between me&blogger. (: Well, life is not that unfair actually. God has somehow made it to be fair to everyone. I should be thankful, not complaining about all this. Haii. *Slaps myself* Im loving fish tycoon~ |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |