♥/Monday, October 08, 2007
4:10 PM

I'm tired.
Of everything.
SIGHHH~



So there was career seminar in school today. Attended the teaching and defence seminar.
Dina. Defence. It's SO wrong.
The speakers were quite funny though. Boon was so mesmerized by the captains. -_-
I guess I've somewhat gained something from it. (:

Back at home, all I've been doing is almost equivalent to a maid's job. (Ok lah. A bit exaggerating) Clean house. Bake cookies. Wake up at 4.30am to help mum prepare for sahur, help mum prepare food for break fast,etc. My siblings? Oh wells, eldest bro is in NS. Will come back mostly on Fridays. 2nd bro spends more time with his girlfriend than helping to do the housework. Sis? She's revising for her Os 24 hours. So that leaves me alone to do all the work. With some help from dad sometimes. (He's been quite helpful these few days. I hope that he continues with this even after the fasting month. Haha.) Not that I'm complaining or what. In fact, I actually love cleaning. Yea, I can clean anything. But hello, I'm not a robot. Even a robot needs break. And when others are doing their bit to help, what are u doing? Still dare to say that u've done so much. OH PLEASE. I dare to say that my ass worked harder than u lah. I'm actually hinting this to someone, but I dont think the person will ever read this. Who cares.

Ok, cool. Such people dont need your attention, Dina.

Anyway, I guess that I have to take back my words in the previous post. I'm now really really looking forward to Hari Raya! Hahaha. Cant wait for all the visitings with my family and friends. Yay.

BUT. You see, my pri sch friend, raudie, suggested going out for raya visiting on the 27th. My sec sch friends most probably confirmed to go out on that day too. And then, just now ridhwan told me that he's planning to have raya visiting for the nyjcians on the 27th too. Dang! Hopefully, all the outings dont clash!

Yay. So happy that my Indonesian friends received my hari raya card. (: Random.

I dont know if I have to go to sch tmr, but I dont care. I shall not go. Yep, made my mind.

To Sarah: Why not u come to sch on Fri?? I can let u have a taste of my wonderful and delicious cookies! (:

Anyways, to all muslims out there! Eid Mubarak!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity