♥/Tuesday, October 30, 2007
5:14 PM

Stupid putu piring forced me to join Facebook. -_-'''
I've aint got the faintest idea about Facebook.

My niece brought Bookworm Short Stories book ytd. Oh, I miss those books so much! I remember how Yangzheng used to invite the company to school to persuade the students to join the Bookworm Club. I think I was in the club. HEE. And mum bought a series of Bookworm Short Stories... *grins* ... which she threw away. ):
I love all the characters in the book; Smarty, Porky, Sam Seng, Louie, Kokku, Edison, Dollah, Fat Ani, Simone, Mimi. did i miss out any other characters?

Oh ya! I also love Enid Blyton's books! I didnt like it initially, but putu piring and ain(my childhood bestie) were pretty in love with the books, and somehow I got hooked with it. Mum gave the books away, but I know that I kept the one that Miss Chin (p4 form teacher) gave me for my 9th birthday. But cant rmb where I kept it. Nvm, shall find it later. (:

Heheheh.
Random-ness.

Oh yes. I found out today that despite my principal's weird way of talking, he's actually a BERRY PRIENDLY, and not to mention humorous, principal.
:D


To all my J2 friends, especially the DBers, MLCS members(Sham, Mardhiah, Pak Su, Ain, Khad, Deena, etc):
All the best for your upcoming A levels! I'm hoping to see all of you going up the stage to shake hands with Mr Kwek next year. *winks*

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity