|
|
♥/Monday, November 26, 2007
4:09 PM I've finally started on the season 2 of Heroes today. And to think that I was buffering the first two episods and halfway watching the first episod, firefox experienced some kind of problem and had to close the window. So I'm buffering them all over again. gah! Anyways, I've not been spending my holidays fruitfully. Which isnt such a good thing. ): And I dont feel like going for the DB chalet. ): Speaking of DB, I was shocked upon receiving the msg relayed by the girls regarding the five dead Singaporean rowers. It was just unexpected. I'm sure all dragonboaters, whether or not we know the victims, are very saddened by the tragedy. Being a dragonboater, despite which team you belong to, there's this feeling that tells you that you not only belong to your team, but to a very big family of dragonboaters. Somehow, there's a connection among us dragonboaters. I dunno whether you feel that way too to your clubs, organisations, etc, but that's how I feel. Ok, I'm not good in expressing my thoughts, but I guess you get the gist of it. My cousin asked me to stay overnight at her house, but she told me that she will ask dad first and will get back to me... And she hasnt call me back yet. Which means................ Ok, I'm gonna continue watching Heroes now. Toodles! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |