♥/Friday, November 16, 2007
1:27 PM

School is finally over for this year. But I've got to prepare for the next lap of my life- the A level. Yup! And there's gonna be more assignments, tests, block tests, mid year, prelims, etc before the big A.
Assignments:
1. Malay essay. To be typed and emailed it to cikgu.
2. Maths tutorial 10c, 11a, revision paper. And my not completed 8b.
3. Econs holiday assignment. Get 2 articles from The Straits Times on macroeconomics and write a sth about it. Cant rmb what.
4. Human Geog. Got to do many many RESEARCH!
All these, apart from revision, revision and more revision.

It may seem little, but no no no.


But for now, I'm going to watch the whole season of Heroes online! (:


And Hiro Nakamura is cute.


My paternal grandma just got discharged from hospital and my mum went to fetch her and send her to uncle's house. So it's me and putu piring at home. Putu piring's reading the book I borrowed from the school library. Oh yes! I have been a loyal patron to my school library, borrowing books and vcds there. Perhaps I might be the student who borrows the most book for the month. Do they give that kind of prize in jc? Primary schools and secondary schools do. (:

Cant wait for all the outings! Yay!
Going to the beach next weekend to collect something-that-is-edible-and-I-think-is-somewhat-related-to-cockles-but-I-have-no-idea-what- you-call-those-things-but-they're-DELICIOUS! In addition, we(my family and my aunt's family) can collect up to 15kg of those in about 2hours. Haha. Family bonding huh.
And going for the 'camping' also means that I have to miss the dragonboat session with the girls. Apple told me to ask dad to let me go for two hours, but I'm not so sure about that. :/
THAT IS WHY I HATE IT WHEN TWO EVENTS HAPPEN ON THE SAME DAY. IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO SACRIFICE ONE FOR THE OTHER. OPPORTUNITY COST, YOU CALL IT. AND IT SUCKS.
But I'm looking forward to the bbqs and all. Hopefully I'll be able to make it. (:
And gymming session with Apple and Farhanah. (:

Ok, it's time to watch HEROES!!!
save the cheerleader, save the world.

Kriss, you better catch up with me! Im almost halfway through season 1. (:

Toodles!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity