|
|
♥/Wednesday, December 05, 2007
3:08 PM I feel so stupid all of a sudden. Coz i couldnt do the integration questions. Gah! I need help. Badly. Anyone care to help me? (: When I was cracking my brain to figure out how to do it, I guess, 'Why not see the answer so I can somewhat try to work backwards'. And here's what i found: So -_-''' can.. Anyway, I've been trying and trying and trying very hard for the whole morning (since i woke up for morning prayers at 6) and I still havent managed to complete the tutorial. To make matter worse I cant ask for any help at home ( coz dad doesnt know what on earth integration is, mum.. can teach her la, but i have to start teaching her differentiation first which I cant be bothered to coz it'll take me ages to make her understand, big bro has lost touch with the world since NS, 2nd bro, AH, no way he'll rmb or even help me, and sissy, I can only ask her a.math integration). I cant ask my cousin( who's such a brilliant in math) coz she's been working and it's hard to meet her. So that leaves my friends. Yes, FRIENDS! To YOU my friend, if integration is a chicken feet topic for you, do you mind teaching me??? Pretty pleeease. Ok, I admit that I'm partly to be blamed that I cant do the qns. Despite my paying attention during the lectures which were conducted by one of the most "wonderful and terrific" lecturers (who is farhanah's so-called crush) and understanding bits here and there, I did not re-read the notes again until yesterday. And given that I have forgotten to do some simple a.math integration, it's no surprise, baby. THAT'S WHY I FEEL SO STUPID! She looks sad huh. But still as adorable as ever. Just like her aunt. Ok, cancel that last sentence. Will be meeting farhanah tmr. To discuss econs. Lol. And perhaps Math. That is if she has attempted the tutorial. *smirks* And I realise that I still have tonnes of homework to be done. Looking at the number of qns of vectors tutorial 10c, my incomplete differentiation tutorial, and of course tutorial 11a! And not forgetting, math revision paper, geog research, malay homework ( at least the compre is done and im halfway through my essay) and econs assignment, really really make me feel terrified. Of what? Of next year... You know... Damn. Then what the hell am I doing here???!!! Urgghhh. Ok ok, shall stop here and try (real hard) to sit down and complete my homework. Time really flies quick yea. Oh Time Waits For No Man. And given that there'll be bbqs, the girls' outing( and elye, raisin's bdae!), helping my cousin out at her shop and my cousin's engagement ceremony on the 23rd, GOSH! Toodles! (: |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |