|
|
♥/Thursday, December 27, 2007
4:59 PM I'm finally using the com. To type out my MALAY ESSAY and COMPRE. gahh! It's so hard typing in Malay although it's still the same ABCs unlike Chinese or Tamil characters. I'm so tempted to email my work to cikgu on new year's day. After all cikgu only said email them to him before school opens. (: Went jogging (+ a liiiitle bit of sprinting) with Araxes and Farhanah ytd. Actually planned to jog with Araxes only. But farhanah was in sch because she thought there was an ogl training ytd and she, being such a BLUR QUEEN, went to sch early in the morning for nothing. She actually msged me at ard 745am and I only received it at 2pm. Hahaha. Since she was in school I asked her to join us for our jogging session. I DIDNT KNOW ARAXES COULD SPRINT. For all these years that I know her, she hates exercising, and worse still running/jogging. But GOD, was she good ytd. Even farhanah lost to her during the 100m sprint. Yay, I'm happy for my junior! 2007's coming to an end. I cant wait for sch to start but at the same time I dread all the tests and blah blah that are waiting for me when school reopens. Speaking of which, on the day when school reopens is also my mum's bday! Been thinking on what to get her. Anyway, my life's been pretty mundane. Hari Raya Haji was the usual thing. And my cousin's engagement ceremony last Sun was super tiring! And a bit boring. Here's a gist of that day. Reached jurong west at about 1030am. Ate, took pictures, short nap, watched tv and finally at 430pm went to the girl's house. It was a pretty short ceremony and before I knew it, we were back at my uncle's house. There, i sat, watched video, stared into space and play with the cute boys Darren(my nephew) and Darwin(Darren's cousin) before going back home with my paternal grandma. So she's here now at my house. Spent some quality time with her, with her telling me about her experience during the Jap occupation and my roots and the Bugis language. At her age of 80+, she still exercises. My grandma is cool! (: Oh yea, and the day before that, my eldest brother treated me, my sis and my cousins to watch National Treasure and Secret Recipe's to celebrate his 21st birthday. Yeah, 21st birthday on 21st Dec. Had lots of fun! YAY! Poor brother hasnt got any girlfriend yet. To my single and available girlfriends, want to get to know my bro? Hehehe. He's not bad looking ok. Plus he's very thrifty and generous. And to the Muslim girls, he's quite pious too. He definitely can be a good leader of a household. (: Shall upload a pic of him next time ok? Oh GOD. Did I just advertise my brother? Oh wells. (: Oh mans. I havent completed typing out my essay yet. Better do it now. Ok. Shall blog again next time! (: TIME'S RUNNING OUT! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |