♥/Saturday, December 29, 2007
11:13 AM

I've finaaaaally sent my malay essay to cikgu. YAY~
Thank God I didnt go back to sleep aft my morning prayers. Stayed up to complete the essay. (:

Went to school website to download malay compre 2 coz I lent mine to farhanah and I badly needed to complete it. Then I saw the timetable for next year. I tell you, I was so devastated (actually it wasnt that bad) to find out that mr.I wont be teaching me Malay next year. Got mdm.K instead. ): It's not as if mdm.K teaches so badly, but I really prefer the way mr.I teaches. And what's more, I wont fall asleep easily during his lessons. Yes, mdm.K's lessons are BORRRINNNNG. Deena was always sleeping during her lessons. And she makes me lazy. My malay class last year will understand why. ;) I had her for last year and trust me, mr.I is waaaaaaaaaaay better than her. Oh wells. At least I got mr leong as my math tutor! Yay yay~ Supposed to have him this year, but somehow there was a shuffle with the class next door. But thank God anyway. By the way, mr kooi isnt that bad either. Funny man.
(:

Oh yes, come to think of it, I dont have to email my work to mr.I anymore, do I? Left with compre 2 only. Haiya.

Meeting farhanah (again) later for our last minute complete-our-homework session.

And did I tell you that I'm declaring a war with vectors?
:D
I'm so gonna fight it and win the battle.
Pray for me.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity