|
|
♥/Thursday, January 10, 2008
7:00 PM Finally got the time to use the com. (: I have decided to type out my GP factsheet after all. Yay. School's been okay for me. So far. But the stress is there man. I can feel it. But I'm gonna be cool and manage it smartly. Hah. Yeah right. GP common test was a disaster. It has been so looooong since I wrote a GP essay, and when I eventually did it tdy, well let's say my brain got jammed. Bummer. And yes! Finally signed up for the Chingay thing. YAY! CIP points. Can you believe that I'm doing DANCE for Tuesdays PE?! Yepp, you sure read it right. Like Dina and Dance dont match each other. wth Will be doing International Dance (ie waltz, chacha, rock n roll). Yeah, laugh at me NOW. Mum's eyes almost popped out when I told her that I'll be doing dance for PE. How 'supportive' of her. But at least the other PE 'game' I'll be taking is netball. So-so la. Oh darn, the chinese drama has started. haha. Kris told the drinks stall auntie about me and my interests in Chinese dramas. And now I'm friends with the auntie. Haha. New friend made. (: FINALLY going down to Kallang to help out the DB sea orientation this Sat with my lovely girls. (: And I found out from my sis that her friend is joining NYDB. The thing is that she's too excited that she thinks she's already in it. Haha. Wait for the initiation, girl. It's amusing seeing people so keen into joining DB. And they dont know what's in store for them. Talking abt DB, it was CCA Bazaar ytd. It was good to see hong, yvnn, sarah, chern harn, black, bonn, teng ming, james tandy, james lim, kai shou. Had a good talk with them. Bring back all the memories. Love them all! Ok ok. Better go and type out my GP factsheet. (: |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |