♥/Sunday, January 13, 2008
9:46 AM

My DB team celebrated Yvonne Chang's bday ytd.
We started the day with the J1s sea orientation.
[The J1s were ok. There was a girl I talked to, yeah, she was sweet. But I forgot her name. :X
The only unpleasant thing was that my "best friend" came down too. BLUEK. But that person was pretty non-existent. Haha.]
Went to have lunch and catched Body #19 with the girls before rushing to yvonne's house to give her a surprise. But someone had to spoil the well-planned surprise. Grr. And yvonne was so touched when she found out that yiyang was the one who planned the whole thing some time ago, even though he was in Tekong. Awww, so swweeeet.
And one more thing. I finally went to her BIG house! Haha. It was very cosy. Her sister was funny, sweet and all(and a bit mean coz she rmbs me as the maid). She has a happy family. (:
(Conclusion: It was a happy [dragonboaters] day!)

Body #19 wasnt as scary as I thought it would be. The scary parts were the images and the sudden apperances of Dararai's naked body. It was gory I tell you. You've got to watch it.

I'm done with filling up the volunteer form for Chingay Parade and shall continue with my GP factsheet now.

ChernHarn & YiHe, go upload the pictures! (if you are reading this)




Shoot, that irritating person is coming here today. AAHHHH!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity