♥/Saturday, February 23, 2008
9:25 PM

School's been very hectic for the past week. Math test, Econs test, assignments, essays. And once again, my commitment to DB! (:

Doing last minute research for my GP essay (while blogging at the same time). And there's Geog essay and Econs essay to be completed. Say YAY!

"YAY!"

I'm so glad that I get to row for the girls' team again, although I have to really really catch up with them. And man, their pacing is FAST! But today's trg was okay for me. (: For the first time in my life, I went home after trg with my sister. Haha. She was actually at the Singapore Indoor Stadium for the Thinking Day celebration and it ended about the same time as trg, so we decided to go home tgt. The world is really small. Her fellow ex-classmate and CCA mate, her PAE CCA mate and her inter-unit Camp Patrol mate are all in dragonboat! OMG! I was telling my sister on our ride home that people usually mistake the paddle as the pole in the bus, and when I was telling her, an uncle walked near me and held onto the paddle, thinking that it was the pole. He realised it when I was laughing and immediately let go of the "pole". Hahaha.

And yes, Royston Tan came to NY last Wed during assembly. He showed his short film "After The Rain" and "D.I.Y". Sadly, the J1s were having orientation in the Hall so the J2s were separated into LT2 and LT4. As usual, my class did not get the privilege of watching Royston live and had to go to LT2 and watch him through the CCTV. It's just so unfair. The school seems to hate the classes at the back and we always dont get the privilege to things. Sigh.
And there was trg aft that! While some of the DBers were in the bus, Farhanah saw Royston Tan walking out of school. She suggested that we say goodbye to him. I was being very hyper so I opened the window and said goodbye to him. The thing was that I was THE ONLY ONE who went up to say goodbye. And the rest laughed at me. Yeah yeah. Laugh some more.

AND AND AND! I went to the Final Countdown to the results of the Youth Olympic Games bid with Fats, Nads, Yings, Dors, farhanah, caro, some of the malay guys, kayak team, mr lim, etc! As most of you would have known, Singapore won the bid. :D
-pictures will be uploaded as soon as I get them from Yings.

I keep on seeing people falling down for the past week. Is it a sign that I will fall real soon???
Ha. Random.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity