|
|
♥/Wednesday, March 19, 2008
6:57 PM I'm finally done with my Block Tests. Well, technically it's not really done yet because there's still Malay Paper 1 but there's really nothing to study for it. (: I totally agree with Boon. Math and Geog papers SHOULD NEVER be together. Firstly, they both totally drain your brain. Really squeeze every bit of 'juice' of the brain. They're 3-hours long paper. ( I feel that my butt has flattened from sitting for too long and my back is aching.) Your hand gets very numb from writing for so long. Ok, cant think of anything else. I just feel that it's kind of unfair because they leave all the science papers at the end and the papers are evenly spread out. In which the science students will have more time to revise. Maybe that explains why they always do better than arts students. AND! I dont think that we arent as smart as them. GP was pretty balanced. There are the super easy questions and super hard ones as well. But AQ was the ultimate killer. Essay wasnt that bad. Hopefully I didnt write out of point or sth like that. Econs. If you really study for it, you'll breeeeze through it. Maths. Oh man. I really regret that I havent been practising Maths questions and that well explains my rustiness. But really, the paper sucks. Geog was HORRENDOUS. Mr yeo's questions are always hard to understand. And once you dont understand the question, you're stuck there. Malay was the best! It was the easiest of all subjects. Pretty manageable. (: I think HONG is such a sweet girl. Although she always bully me and calls me Lemak, it's easy to talk to her and share things with her. And she's a fun person to be with. I'm sure she's gonna puke if she reads this, but she should know this right? Ok that was random. I think what the Malay stall makcik said just now was right. Want to know what she said? Biarlah rahsia... Oh yes! Before Malay paper just now, I went to the school library with Farhanah to revise as well as waiting for Fats to have lunch together. And guess what? Mr Leong sat a few tables away from me and he started MARKING THE MATHS SCRIPTS! And then, came along Mr Ng who sat behind Mr Leong and did the same thing, but for Geog scripts of course. He looked stressed up, probably from reading our scripts. He even went to refer to a few Geog books ok. Secretly took pictures of them. I'm just lazy to upload them. Farhanah said that my photography skills sucks. OK! I guess I'm done for now. I dont like to spend so much time on the computer because time pass very quickly when you're on it. And I'd rather sleep. Oh yes. i just remembered that I borrowed vcd from the school library. Shall go watch it! (: Toodles people! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |