♥/Saturday, March 01, 2008
6:07 PM

Oh man. I cant believe the girls thought that I was the one who tagged on a junior's blog. Oh please. I know I mentioned to my friends about initiation, but hey, I wasnt the only one. HAII. I'm not that childish can. Just hope that whoever that anonymous is would stop tagging her alr. I know that I was kind of like "Whatever!" when I read her blog, but I think that one has to get to know a person better to really know her inside out. (:

On a lighter note,
1) I'm going for Geog fieldwork tmr! It's my first time doing a GEOGRAPHY fieldwork and I think it's going to be exciting!!!
2) My junior Kuan Wu added me on Facebook. How amusing is that? HAHAHA. Ok, I just feel that he's one who wont add people he doesnt talk to.
3) I took a picture with L and Dina!

Shall upload the pictures whenever I feel like! (:

Today's training was literally COLLDDD. :/
Went back to sch to study with Fats, but in the end we felt so tired that we went back home. LOL.

Ok, this post is meant to be short.
So, BYEBYE!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity