♥/Saturday, May 31, 2008
11:00 AM

Oops. Typo error to the class outing. It's on 7th june. Lol. Huyang, dont worry, even if I put 8th june, I'll still come on the 7th.

I embarrassed myself at the library ytd and thank God, only Farhanah saw it.

Went shopping with mum, sis, Kak Su and big bro ytd. Big bro bought a laptop and I'm using it now! But he's asking for it back, so I have to type this fast.

I hate to say this but the house was much more peaceful without my sister at home. Haha. Now it's hard for me to concentrate on my work coz when she's at home, I can always hear her voice no matter how far she is from me. Haii.

I was thinking about sth this morning. How would it be if all my dad's other 7 siblings were to be alive? Guess I would have many many cousins(especially old ones). My dad is the youngest(ie 12th child!) in the family you see and my oldest cousin is only 3 years younger than my dad! Hahaha. And I'll definitely have more nieces and nephews. And perhaps a few grandchildren( mind you, I already hold a grandmother position even before I'm married). Quite pathetic huh?

My 2nd cousin whom I call Kak Su asked my dad to allow her to bring me back to Malacca for 3days. My dad initially agreed, then he said no. Grrrr. He's always like that leh. The other time he let me go for the Indo trip then he said no. Give me false hopes only. Very sad leh.

I guess this is all I can say right now!

Cant wait to see my classmates again! (:

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity