|
|
♥/Monday, May 26, 2008
9:22 PM Well, it's been quite awhile since I blogged. That means that I've been quite successful in disciplining myself not to use the computer unnecessarily. Or is it just plain laziness? Haha. Checked my mail (I've got endless mails especially junk ones). Rudi was being kind by sending an email to the class an url where we can get useful resources for our subjects. Thanks rudi ang! A lot have been happening. I had my very first mid year paper last fri and all I can say is, "All the best, Dina!". (: I woke up early for morning prayers and didnt go back to sleep. Instead, I did the whole paper on vectors revision. It was just me and my darling vectors. In between I helped my mum out with the plants outside our house. The thing that supports the flower pots broke so we had to throw it away and clean up the mess. I took it as an exercise then! I got pretty sick of vectors in the afternoon and decided not to do it. Followed mum to central to post some letters. Then we went to Macs. Since it just opened when we went there (it was under renovation in the morning), I guess the food wasnt really ready. And given that some of the staff were wearing home clothes, it was pretty clear that they just came in. Had to wait for my burger for so long. And when it finally came, guess what? It wasnt cooked well. I was very tempted to complain, but seeing the staff busy I let the matter rest. The ny touch rugby girl, who was beside me, had hair in her chicken burger. They really shouldn't compromise on the quality of the food. What a disappointment. Tonight will be my 2nd night sleeping without my sister. She left Singapore to climb some mountain in Kelantan. Haha. Bet she's having FUN! It's pretty quiet without her coz she's always the one (and my dad) making noise at home. Guess it'll be my dad's honour to be the noisy one for the whole week. My friends are going for holiday and here I am, stuck in this oven(Singapore). Some of the Geog students will be going to Australia (it's winter there) and ASNIRA is going to OSAKA with the band! omg omg! THAT IS SO COOL! Anyway, I told them to take many many pictures and show them to me when school reopens. Well, after mid years. Oh ya. I rmb. I will be going offshore on 8 june. To pulau ubin! Ahahaha. I've never been there ok and the best part is that I'll be going with the wonderful people from 0728! Yay! Btw, when the class was discussing the trip during GP lesson, Calsia Sng asked me a very stupid qn which made me roar with laughter. She asked whether we need passport to go to Pulau Ubin! LOL! Damn funny lah. I bet the class thought that I was crazy laughing so loudly. After that incident, every time I laugh in class MrN would go and say "It's Dina again". Urgh. I feel like Im disrupting the lesson, but I cant help it. People say silly things and I always happen to hear them. Speaking of MrN, last Thurs during GP, he mentioned about Humpty Dumpty who fell down and broke his skull. Get this. His SKULL. I thought Humpty Dumpty broke into pieces and not just his skull. Picturing Humpty Dumpty with just his broken skull, I started laughing. Luckily HuiYing heard it too but didnt laugh like me. And there was another incident when HuiYing just blurted out, "Where's my zip?!" (the zip referring to her BAG's zip). I just find it funny so I laughed. And again, I think I laughed too much that MrN stared at me. Recalling the embarrassing incident where MrN forgot to zip you-know-what, I caught him covering that part when HuiYing tried to explain that she asked where was her BAG's zip was. Hahaha. He thought that it was the second time he didnt zip IT! OMG. I just went to see someone's profile(my friends told me to look at it) and that person is just so disgusting. Well, the other person is just as disgusting. Blergh. Ah, i feel so relaxed now. Till then! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |