♥/Wednesday, June 04, 2008
11:00 AM

Oh man. The deadline for the online submission for SGC is due today and I only typed in about dragonboat so far. Haha. Luckily I told kristine about it, she only submitted ONE entry for her SGC!!! And thankfully SarahChua and CherylKang were online, asked them for advice. I realised that Cheryl is good in giving people advices. She should become a consultant one day. Lol.

Oh, my sister appeared in the newspaper again. Haha. She's becoming famous lah. (ps. Im not jealous)

Econs lesson ytd was fun. I was the first to reach the classroom. It was awkward being alone with MsPoh while she ate her sandwich. Haha. And I found out that she loves ghosts/horror stuffs. Who knows, maybe she's......

Oh my dad just asked my mum(loudly) "When will Dina's face appear in the newspaper?" -_-

I spent my Monday at granny's house. Had to accompany her lor. My uncle ah, such an unfilial son. Left my granny alone at home for days. Haiyo. Had to go home on Tuesday morning coz there was Econs. If not, Iwould have stayed there longer. There's much more peace there and I can focus better on my revision. (:

I hope this weekend will be fun! Yay! Pulau Ubin trip and the kendarat thingy. I'll be able to meet my friends! Btw, the students who went for the Geog trip will be back today! (: 7 of my classmates went leh. haha.

Ok, I better not be distracted. MUST complete the SGC. Gahh!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity