|
|
♥/Friday, July 04, 2008
8:59 AM I am so freaking pissed off right now. I want to get into ny dragonboat yahoo group to print the stuffs that mr lee told us to print but cant even sign in! All because I've got my id and password wrong. Dammit. And while trying to retrieve it, I have to key in my birthday and it's wrong too! Like I dont know when is my birthday???! Tried all the possible combi but all in vain. ): Oh man, this really dampen my spirits lah. I'm already disappointed by the malay paper ytd. Speaking of which, I must really say what happened. I got into the exam venue with all the others at around 145pm placed our bags at the back of the room and settled down to write my name on the papers given. Then that stupid chinese teacher just told us to check our papers and blah blah and then she straightaway said that we(the ML and TL students) can start our paper. It was like a shock la! Coz she didnt even bother to pause for at least a minute. Mind you, there was still so much time ok. That's not all that she did. Because the Chinese students havent started their paper yet, she started giving instructions to them USING THE FREAKING LOUD MICROPHONE IN THE I-SPACE WHICH IS A CONTAINED ROOM SO WHEN YOU USE THE MIC IT'S REALLY REALLY LOUD! You tell me, how was I going to concentrate? I wasted precious minutes because of her you know? Dammit la she. Before that she also invigilated us during Malay paper 1. And yes of course she was trying to distract us by dragging the chairs and pulling the blinds in the classroom, making lots of noise. My God, is she trying to make us fail? I know that you're not supposed to blame anyone but yourself if you fail(which I hope I dont) but do you see what I'm trying to put across here? Even if you try very hard to concentrate, it is impossible to ignore those noise. The noise certainly affected the way I think and focus(if you dont know, I'm the type of person who needs silence to do my work). This wouldnt be that bad if I had more time(which that woman stole from me) to choose my questions correctly. I'm saying this because I'm human and I dont have super powers to shut my ears to the surroundings. Ya I know that she's also human, but please lah, this is basic common sense ok? She could have made our lives better if all the students were to start the paper tgt. And fyi, it's not only me who's complaining but also the others who were affected. But insyaallah, I will breeze through all these obstacles. Oh well, to farhanah thanks for the msg you sent me ytd. Really appreciate it. <3 The school made many announcements for the past few days to the j2s to print out our new timetable in Litespeed. But everytime I log in, it's never there. Wonder why they like to make announcement to us when they didnt even put it up on notice. Sigh. And btw, I want to say that mr yeo sucks. I dont know what's the matter with him I think he has an AP. I walked past him ytd and greeted him. But he gave me the same look everytime after an exam. Is he trying to scare me with that oh-you're-so-gonna-flunk-your-paper-look? If he is, I dont really care you know. He's not going to be the one who will be marking my paper during A levels. Even farhanah said there's sth wrong with him. Maybe it's because .................... Fill in your own blanks. (: On a lighter note, mr ng kt rocks. He's way better than that one(*pointing up). A group of us was in the library and when he walked past us, he gave that jiayou expression. The same one yingxi gave when we were revising for phy geog in the lib. So you people out there who dont like mr ng, he's a really nice person ok. Very easy to talk to him (although I must admit that he sometimes ignore me when ever I answer his questions during tutorials) and he's quite a fatherly figure (but I wouldnt want him to be my father coz he's a biiiiiit naggy). Haha. I think Huyang is going to reach Beijing soon. Yeah, she's going to Dalian to visit her mum who's working there. But it's such a short trip. She told me that she's scared that she might get lost there. I understand her worry, given that she's going to spend 4hours or so in the largest airport in the world before transferring to another flight to her destination. Haha. Well till then! I'm going to figure out my password. Guess this is a lesson learnt. Always log in frequently and you'll not forget your password. (: |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |