|
|
♥/Saturday, August 16, 2008
8:26 PM Yay, finally a new skin. but the space is a tad small. Mr Yeo shared sth with me ytd. He was explaining to me the difference between a girl and a woman. For a moment when he said that he dont like girls, I thought that he was finally going to confess about 'it'. But he didnt. What a waste. Oh btw I just found out sth! They're on duty on the same day for night study programme! Oh gosh! Take note of the date. 22082008. Oh wells. I didnt know that this particular friend of mine trusts me so much. Hmm, I know the problem she's facing with her friends(also my friends). I'm in kind of in an awkward position and I really hope that things between them will get better.. (: Hmm, something is going on but I dont want to say what it is. All I have to say is it is the wrong person, wrong number, wrong time. ): Had to go to school today for Maths mock paper test. Some of the questions are really meant to kill you, but thank God I wasnt killed. Not that I could solve them, I chose an easier way out, that is to give up on them (after trying them la!). Mr Leong knows that I havent practised doing hypothesis testing questions. Haha he can see right through me. :X Dont feel like fasting tmr, given my throat condition, I really need to drink lots of water or else I'll just lose my voice. Was very uncomfortable fasting today, felt so weak and my throat was really dry. ): Cyclones&maths |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |