♥/Sunday, August 03, 2008
1:20 PM

Im doing GP research with Calsia. On Singapore healthcare system. And while doing it, I suddenly thought of my super long overdue GP assignment. (fyi, it was due the week before GP mid year exams) And prelims is coming very near. So you can see how long it was overdue la. Haha.

I think I'm starting to lose focus on GP. I dunno why but I'm beginning to have a disinterest in GP lessons. (sarcastically)Gosh, I musnt be like this because I'm going to lose out to the people out there who are working hard for their As. Even those who are using 'underhand' methods for example, urging people not to study and pretend not to be studying at all in front of their friends while they will be secretly mugging at home. Giving excuses and blogging about how they are not starting on their revision and how they're going to flunk their exams and whatever shit, I really think that these people should seriously get a life.

On a lighter note, Im very happy that I was able to help Sha get over her sort-of-hatred for Maths. She can do simple vector questions now! Yay! We're going to work hard and achieve great results. And to those people out there who may succeed academically but with such poor EQ, I wish you all the best in your life! And while you may think that you've already succeeded by beating all your other friends, I will actually pity you because by doing whatever you're doing now, you're just going to lose your friends. And when you join the workforce, I can guarantee you that you're so going to be hated by your colleagues. Do something about it. Heed my advice. It's now or never.

Honestly, I dont understand why such people exist. Why do they have do pretend that they are not doing any revision etc and telling their friends that they have not done this and that when in fact, they have been secretly doing it at home? Cant they just do it openly? Studying/Revising openly is never a crime. They dont have to hide it. Scared to lose out huh? And by thinking that their friends do not realise this, Im afraid that their secrets have been exposed. GOTCHA! The funny thing is that such people can multi-task. Like during lecture test, telling my friend that she/he dont know how to do the question and yet writing the answer at the same time. LOL. All I rmb that during my test, I was giving up until Faith told me off and she told me to write something. I did try to write some FEW things at the last minute. But hey, my example, although a very bad one to follow, is THE REAL example of 'dunno how to do'. Yours is just plain stupid excuse of trying to make others not to do their tests. And then, can see people's marks without even asking permission from them. WTH!

We're not as stupid as you think we are. I'm warning you, the more you're doing this to MY friends, the more I'm going kick your freaking ass and make sure you're going to be the one who suffers. Dont you dare hurt MY friends. Dont try me, after all I'm hot-tempered and revengeful(as always reminded by ch).

I feel very sad because I have to come across two such people in school. And tell you, they are very similar. Same school, same stupid tricks. Tsk. Never mind, it's just a matter of time before I dont have to face them. (Speaking of which really reminds me of my graduation in 2 months' time! boohoo.)

For my true friends, I'm willing to do anything so that they wont get hurt by your vicious tricks. Dont be so syl sly. Im watching your every moves.

I'm very sure you know that I'm talking about you. You're so sensitive. But I'm glad that I've finally found the courage to say this because I dont mind losing a friend like you. Not only do you deserve to be my friend, you also dont deserve to be my friends' friend.


from the bottom of my heart

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity