♥/Monday, August 04, 2008
10:42 PM

LOL. Boon, I like the way you link it with AD/AS.
But that just reminds me of the test tmr. (:

Oh btw, I dont think anyone has read the very recent post (except for Boon and Cal) which I've posted and then saved it as draft instead just to save all the trouble.

I know people reading this may think that my friends and I are being childish and all but think of it, why on earth are we doing this? There is a reason to everything and the answer is really simple. We hate to be lied to by others, especially someone whom we were close to. Because of that, we are affected by it and i suppose you are too, though you continue to deny and refuse to admit your mistakes.

Yes, call me a slut and whatever not (eg f**king bitches. sounds familiar huh), I dont really give a hoot. But always remember that, for every story, there's another side to it. And most often than not, this other story is not made to be known to others. So yeah, do put yourselves in our shoes as well as the other party's before you make your judgement. By being biased, you're showing your lack in maturity as well.

Hope you have a great night and sleep well. Oh btw, study hard for the test tmr HOR.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity